Bridges Investment Management offers the following core services to its clients:
- We identify key client investment objectives and tolerance for risk
- We develop investment policy statements that incorporate client objectives and risk tolerance, which govern our management of client portfolio assets, and provide our clients with a road map for their financial future.
- We establish long-term target asset allocations that meet client-specific investment objectives at appropriate risk tolerance levels.
- We conduct proprietary capital markets and individual security research that provides the foundation for our portfolio management of client assets.
- Portfolio management and securities trading – we provide ongoing portfolio management to achieve client investment objectives.
- Client communication – we work closely with our clients to help them understand what the key opportunities and risks are as we manage their assets.
- Intergenerational planning – we work with our clients to develop estate planning and charitable giving techniques that efficiently transfer wealth between family generations.